Friday, July 17, 2009

Park City Reminiscing--March 2009 trip






Since our trip was short, we jam packed it full of fun. It was so relaxing and beautiful. Tyler and I had a pretty good snowball fight. We also had fun making snow angels, skiing, getting cozy with the "wildlife" haha, and swimming at our really cool hotel.




Okay, so we stayed at an awesome hotel called the Newpark Resort that was much cheaper than any other place ,and it was so cool. It was luxury!! We were so impressed with our find that we had to show it off. We would highly reccommend it if you are looking for a good place to stay. Please indulge us with these videos. haha. We also had a funny mishap you will see if you watch.











5 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are absolutely hilarious. I was laughing so hard while watching the videos. I loved how you both were so descriptive and excited when describing everything. I loved that you used the words plush, posh, fancy, cozy, perfect.

Taralee said...

Those are sooo funny! Both of you were crackin' me up :) I laughed when he went through the whole shpil about 216 A being so much better than B. LOL! I LOVE your room and the thing I loved the most is the hot tub! How cool is that? Tonight in particular I'm wishing I had one. My legs have been aching all NIGHT!!

Glad you reminisced. I enjoyed it :)

Taralee said...

p.s. While I was watching it I was so nervous that the people were going to come out the door from 216 wondering why you were trying to break it haha.

Richins Family said...

I bet all that snow sounds nice with the heat you have now! I am glad you had a great time. Looks like fun!

Jan said...

Ah, Tyler - you may not even remember me but I remember YOU! Somehow I happened upon your blog and love all the pics etc.

Miss you!