Sunday, April 13, 2008

I WAS TAGGED!

I was tagged so now I can share more about myself with you. Thanks Lindzie! Here are my answers.

4 Jobs I've had:
-Speech Teacher (I loved this job, and I miss all of my kiddos and awesome co-workers)
-Gorilla package delivery service (I know, I know, some of you are probably thinking that I am joking, but actually this really is me in the photo below. Funny, huh? It was a temp job with Kelly Services and they drove me around in a limo to deliver the packages. I have some funny stories about this one. :) )
-Lifeguard
-Receptionist for a law firm
-I've also been a wedding planner, florist, and sales rep.




4 Movies I’d watch over and over:
-The Princess Bride
-The newest version of Pride and Prejudice
- While You Were Sleeping
-The Sound of Music


4 Places I have lived:
-Southern California (until I was 7)
-Henderson, NV (until college)
-Provo, UT (until recently)
-THE STRIP (currently)

4 TV shows I watch:
-Monk
-American Idol
-General Conference (only about every six months though :) )
-Occasionally I’ll catch some HGTV or Discovery Channel

4 Places I have been:
-Hawaii (see pic below)
-London
-Walt Disney World (in Florida)
-The Bahamas



4 People who e-mail me regularly:
-Costco
-Amazon
-Jason Foote’s weekly mass spiritually uplifting thought
-My Brother John’s forwarded emails from his mission
…how sad is this? Please email me! I need a pen pal.

4 Favorite things to eat:
-Dried Mangoes from Costco
-Smoothies--I have an AWESOME blender. Check out http://www.willitblend.com/ and you will see the amazing power of my blender :) Seriously, it can even blend lightbulbs, golfballs, or matchbox cars.
-Yogurt and Granola (Quaker brand granola is the best!)
-Fresh fruit. Especially peaches or strawberries or pineapple YUM!!!

4 Places I'd rather be: If this is as of right now:
-Hawaii (I am jealous of my sister-in-law Lisa who is currently living this dream!!!)
-Swimming at the lake or in a pool
-In a nice neighborhood that is not scary to take stroller walks in
-The Ranch
Or the temple. I haven’t been to the temple in too long and I wish I was there right now!
Here is a lovely picture of the ranch.
And here is one of beautiful Lake Powell (I love going here with my family every summer!
4 Things I look forward to this year:
-Moving into a HOUSE! (Well I don’t really look forward to the moving part, but I am REALLY looking forward to the living there part. Yay! :) )
-Picking up my brother John from his mission in Lisbon, Portugal!!! YAY!
-Seeing family and friends again (We miss so many of you a LOT!!!)
-Celebrating Sarah’s first birthday
4 People to tag:
-Stephanie Kearl
-Mary Gunnell
-Kedra Foote
-Tyler, my hubby (if he has time to! That way you can all learn more about him too!)

5 comments:

L said...

That was so awesome! I'll totally be your penpal!! :) The picts you included are AWESOME! I LOVE the one of you in Hawaii! That is so cool!!

Mary said...

It is not fair to tag me! I will answer all of the questions in person when you come to visit in 1 1/2 weeks! Hooray! We can't wait to see you guys!

Brandi Lyn said...

I could watch Princess Bride OVER AND OVER too!

And cool waterfall picture...very creative :)

Aapree said...

Such fun information Katie! It's fun to hear more detailed information about your friends! I hope all is well. :)

Meg said...

Oh my goodness! I NEVER knew you did that gorilla thing! That is hilarious! I HAVE to hear stories! You have some great life experiences! How exciting! Lots to look forward to this year!! You and Tyler are so fun! ..oh and Sarah too :O) I love to hold her. :O)