Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Disneyland 2009 050


Disneyland 2009 050
Originally uploaded by I am Tyler

Okay--this was really awesome. I've never had this happen to me before at Disneyland (California Adventure), but we toured the Boudin factory and tortilla factory as we traditionally do because they give you a free small sample of the goodness. Anyway, we did the tour at Boudins and got a small sample in the beginning and then at the end this nice lady came up and gave us a FREE Mickey Mouse Sourdough bread in a bag!!! It made me feel HAPPY! I don't know if they were just doing this because they had extras or what, but let me tell ya I think it was awesome and they helped make Disneyland live up to it's "happiest place on earth" slogan for me.

1 comment:

Kristin Chesnik said...

A free sourdough Mickey! That's awesome! We always have to BUY ours. :)