Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hike the Y and Thanksgiving



Hike the Y 003
Originally uploaded by I am Tyler

This year we got to celebrate a Foote/Kelly family Thanksgiving in Provo,UT. It was lots of fun and it was so good to see everyone. We squeezed in some dodgeball, temple sealings, Foote Christmas gift exchange, and even hit some black Friday sales while we were there. Even though it was a Foote Thanksgiving year we got a double bonus because we also got to stay at the Gunnells (my sister Mary and her fun family) house and go to the BYU vs. Utah football game with them too. It was a blast. Thanks guys! Tyler and I hiked the Y for the first time ever this trip with them and it feels good to say that I've done it. I can't believe I went to the Y all those years and never did it. I kind of regretted not doing it and so I feel good to have it checked off my list now. Yay. even laid upside down at the top of the Y (Danny's idea) and didn't die. I can say that I have lived now. And am officially a true blue cougar (now I just need to ride the Cougar because apparently that is another cliche BYU student thing that I missed out on) ;)

1 comment:

Kristin Chesnik said...

Glad you had a terrific Thanksgiving!