Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sarah's Easter Dress and pink Chuck Taylors

Katie and Sarah came to work to visit me the other day so I could spend some time with Sarah in the studio. We just got a new white background and I was excited to use it. It was so much fun, and we got some great photos. You can find them all on flickr and I will put a few highlights here. She got a new dress from Grams for Easter (and one from Grandma, but we couldn't find a good white jacket in time for the photo shoot, why do all cute little girl dresses h5ave to be sleeveless) and she also just got some new pink Chuck Taylors so we did a few wardrobe changes.

it was really cute, Sarah was super scared of the background. It is a big white piece of vinyl and it was impossible to tell the difference between the wall and the floor. Sarah could not tell where she could stand and was scared she was going to fall through. Once she took some with Katie she started to feel a lot more comfortable.

Here are a few of the favorites

Sarah Photo Studio 002 by I am Tyler.

This is when Sarah was too scared to be alone on the background.

Sarah Photo Studio 035 by I am Tyler.

This is Sarah shaking her booty - pretty cute :)

Sarah Photo Studio 028 by I am Tyler.

Sarah's dress a little closer up, and a cute smile ;)

Sarah Photo Studio 037 by I am Tyler.

Sarah was still a little scared, so Katie held her for a little while, and she gave me a really cute smile. I love my girls!



Sarah Photo Studio 071 by I am Tyler.
Cutest kid EVER!


Sarah decided to lay down, it was super cute, then she said she was going to close her eyes and go to sleep. This is how she closes her eyes. when I tell her to close her eyes and go to sleep she always says, "But that's tricky" now that I can see her in the light I can see why it is tricky, I don't think that would help me fall asleep either.

Sarah Photo Studio 143 by I am Tyler.

She loves to make funny faces

Sarah Photo Studio 189 by I am Tyler.

she ran over and sat next to mom along the wall. Turned out pretty good.

Sarah Photo Studio 215 by I am Tyler.

Katie took some pictures too, and some great ones, Katie was shooting and I told Sarah to do this. I love it, my favorite from the whole shoot.

Sarah Photo Studio 239 by I am Tyler.

This was her pose, she put her hands in her pocket, she did the sideways foot thing. ADORABLE!

Sarah Photo Studio 245 by I am Tyler.

cutest shoes ever.

well that was it, sorry I posted soooooo many photos. There were 245 to choose from and I skipped at least 30 more I wanted to post as well. I love my little girl and I am so glad I am able to capture these cute memories.

5 comments:

lacie tidwell said...

sooo cute!!!! Hailyn has pink converse too- that'd be acute shot! she wore them for the first time today- love! I LOVE her 'home alone' face! she is so precious! and that dress- oh my goodness! so beautiful! love it!

my name is becky kelly said...

what a fun shoot! I love that dress, and am also feeling your frustration in the sleevless department. Most of Faith's sleevless dresses are fine with a white onesie or shirt underneith. I asked Shanan's handy-dandy mother sew sleeves onto a dress for her last easter.
so fun!
p.s. i just updated my blog... have i invited you guys? email me if you need an invite. yahooforyou@hotmail.com
*becky

craftyashley said...

You have such a cute little girl! Those pictures are precious!

Kristin Chesnik said...

Ahhhh...so cute to hear from the hubby and father doting on his wife and child! The photos turned out great!

Aapree said...

What adorable pictures! She sure is so sweet! Katie - I read the previous post and I am so sorry you've had such a rough time in that department. You are so strong and faithful you just amaze me at how you can stay positive! I miss talking with you! Let's at least talk on the phone sometime soon!