Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged by my wife. . .

Well, Katie tagged me . . . a while ago . . . So I guess I better fill this thing out.

Here are my answers.4 Jobs I've had:
- Water Extraction Grunt - I worked for Water Extraction Technologies or WET helping tear out carpet and pad, move furniture, and dry out wet houses. Good times!
- Student Consulting on Teaching or SCOT - This is a BYU program where I go paid to go and watch professors as a student and consult with them on their teaching. Thus the name of the position. Well it was pretty cool, I met a lot of great professors and learned a lot about powerful and effective teaching and communicating.
- School Bus Driver - Sorry no acronym on this one. I really loved this job, it was early in the morning, I got to hang out with kids, and I got to drive a totally awesome vehicle. All good things. I recomend it as a good paying college job to any RMs at BYU. They are alsways hurting for help. Tell Delayna I say hi if you give it a try.

4 Movies I’d watch over and over:
-The Princess Bride
-The Bourne Movies
- The Man Who Knew Too Little
-Pure Luck (check this one out if you haven't seen it. . . classic Martin Short)


4 Places I have lived:
-Reno, Nevada - The biggest little city in the world, and the shakiest little city in the world. I heard they have had something like 300 plus earthquakes over the last two weeks, only a few big ones, but wow!
-Las Vegas, NV (until college)
-Provo, UT (until recently)
-Chapel of the Flowers - Who lives at a wedding chapel? What kind of wierdos are we?

4 TV shows I watch:
-Monk
-American Idol
-Dirty Jobs
- Myth Busters

4 Places I have been:
-Hawaii - I highly recomend it!
-Cozumel Mexico, an awesome little island with tons of great scuba diving. Fun place.
- Snow Skiing - I have been to several different resorts, one over 40 times, but they are all a little piece of heaven so take your pick.
-Panama - This is the farthest from home I have ever been. Cool little country, and that canal is pretty sweet.

4 People who e-mail me regularly:
-Jason Myers
-David Foote
-Holly Myers
-Nicole Robertson - I e-mail way too much at work, all three are people I see everyday anyway. Yikes, I need to keep in contact with friends more.

4 Favorite things to eat:
-Cookie Dough
-Fresh Baked Cookies (both with milk)
-Brownie sunday
-Butterscotch pudding with a scoop of Vanilla (cook and serve pudding, still warm off the stove, if you think I am crazy, so did Katie, and now she loves it!)

4 Places I'd rather be: If this is as of right now:
-Asleep - it is late at night and I have no idea while I am still concious
-Water Skiing - it has been way too windy lately. We need a lake day.
-The Ranch - We just got back from a trip to the Ranch, but I would go again. Such a beautiful peaceful place. One of my favorite places on earth.
-Asleep - Did I say that already? Well this is different, I would love to be asleep in the house we have basically bought. But the seller is in Thailand and hasn't signed the paperwork yet, so here I sleep at the chapel instead. Bummer. Hopefully he will sign before May 7th or the house will be foreclosed on and auctioned off.

4 Things I look forward to this year:
-As my wife said, I am also excited to move into a house
-Going to Brazil to visit Steven's mission.
-Making the wedding chapel even more sucessfull.
-Celebrating Sarah’s first birthday- also all of the milestones she will pass in the meantime. Sitting up on her own, giving hugs, eating solid foods, all kinds of dorky parent stuff I never thought I would get THIS excited about.

4 People to tag:
-Jeremy Foote
-Tyson Young
-Whoever reads this and wishes they had been tagged. Just pretend this is personal, "Hey _____, I like you, and so I have tagged you. Now just take more time than you think this should take and write about yourself. . . Thanks ______!"
-The person sitting next to _______

No comments: