Thursday, May 29, 2008

Young at Heart Still

Sorry it has been forever since we last posted, we have been VERY busy here in the Foote family this last month. First of all, we have accomplished a LOT of our life goals these past few months, so we are feeling OLD and accomplished. It seems like I just realized that I am old. Every single thing that I used to catergorize as meaning you are "grown up," I have done now. Here is a list of some of them:

1.) Married
2.) Done with school
3.) Have your own child or lots of children
4.) OWN a HOUSE....yes, that is right. We own a house!!! Yay! We are proud home owners and we are SO excited about it! (More to come on this in the next blog post)

But those of you who are concerned about us being old and all grown up. Don't worry we'll try not to turn boring too. I think we will always be Toys R Us kids, really excited to go to Disneyland or wake up way too early on Christmas morning to see what Santa Claus brought, taking great joy in the little things in life. I think we will always be young at heart.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Tyler and Katie! (Danny's sister here) Congrats on your house and all of your life's accomplishments! And yes... I consider you guys still young at heart... cause if you weren't, I wouldn't be either. :S

Aapree said...

Congratulations you guys! That is super exciting? So where in the 'hood' did you guys end up settling down? I am excited to hear all about it!