Thursday, December 20, 2007

Katie the Photographer

Here is a picture of Sarah with sock on her hands. As you can see she scratched her face and we didn't have anything else to cover her hands.








Sorry all these posts are out of order and all at once. I had a few things to do during finals week, imagine that, and so I was pretty busy. Fortunately this has been the least busy of any finals week I have ever had. So I finally finished everything up this morning, so now I am done.


So hopefully I will keep you posted until Katie is up to maintaining our blog again.

So those of you that know us know that I love photography. I really enjoy all of the different things you can do with a camera. Well Katie has been hiding her talents, she took some awesome pictures. Here are a few of the great pictures she took, and a few I took, the better ones are hers though . . .











4 comments:

Fibo said...

NICE Blog :)

MERRY Christmas :)

Jess said...

She's so cute!! Congratulations you guys!

Lindzie said...

I can't get over how precious she is! She's a cutie!

jimnalli said...

Oh my goodness!! She is so sweet. What a perfect little face! Congratulations
love, your cousin Allison