Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sarah's First Photo Shoot

Tyler had some fun with his camera, and, on Christmas Eve day, Sarah had her first photo shoot. Here are some of the pictures. I think Tyler has mad skills with a camera! We just love our little angel baby more with every day.








Sarah loves to make all kinds of faces, some cute, some just funny, here are a few. These were not part of the "photo shoot" but they are fun.



This is another non photo shoot photo but a really cute one.







7 comments:

Amber Volle said...

Those are absolutley adorable pictures! And Sarah is so precious! We can't wait to meet her.

Unknown said...

She is sooooo cute. Congrats to you both!!!

Stacie Hawley said...

Hello there - this is Stacie Hawley (Noorda)!! I was just looking at what Will and Steph were up to and heard that you had your baby!! CONGRATS!! Sarah is PRECIOUS!! Ok... the second picture on this post is FANTASTIC!! I love it with her little bow and cute pink outfit! She is so beautiful! Congrats again!!

Sammy said...

Katie- I think I am the lamest blog person in the world because I didn't even read the comment you left 3 weeks ago until today! Sarah is beautiful you guys did GREAT! You've got quite the photographers in your family if only we could get you down to Dallas to take some decent ones of our son! Hope all is well! Thanks for finding me so I can enjoy you blog now too!

Brandi Lyn said...

OH SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!! It makes me want another girl sooo bad! Oh you guys make CUTE kids! wow. SHe s beautiful, you're going to have to start fighting the boys off before you know it!!

Brandi Lyn said...

Oh she is SOOO very precious. I could just hold her forever! She is such a beautiful little girl you guys. THat pink bow is ADORABLE! :)

Janssen said...

She is gorgeous! What a cute little family you guys are!