Sunday, October 10, 2010

Elder Brian Davis Farewell

So we are obviously not the best at posting on our blog. I would say that we will do better, but that would probably be a lie. But we will try to do better.

So a while back - Aug 25th to be exact - Brian Davis became Eldeste Brian Davis - He is still in the MTC learning Norwegian and will soon be leaving for Norway! Before he left the whole Davis clan got together and I brought my camera and tripod and Jaime (she will be mentioned more in an upcoming post) took some pictures for us. I also took some of Brian with all of his nieces and nephews. They love Uncle Brian and Sarah prays for him every day! (We do too!)

It is so fun to hear from him every week. We really love that the MTC let's missionaries use e-mail now. It makes it so much easier to hear about all of the awesome and spiritual experiences they are having. We really love Elder Davis and are super proud of him!

It is really interesting - John Davis entered the MTC one year and one day after Steven Foote and then Brian entered the MTC one year and one day after Jason Foote (currently serving in El Salvador and rocking it! - with the spirit!) It is awesome to have missionary brothers. They are great examples to us.

Brain Farewell Family Photo 092

Brain Farewell Family Photo 005


3 comments:

lacie tidwell said...

GORGEOUS family pic!!! beautiful!! love it!!!

Lindzie said...

Such gorgeous cousins. I didn't realized Brian had left on his mission. :)

Tae and Jay said...

Every once in a while I happen upon this blog. Super cute pictures. You know I just love this Davis family so much! I'm super happy for Elder Davis as well as for John. Such exciting stuff going on for all of you! Say hi to everyone. I sure do miss you guys! :)