Monday, October 11, 2010

Lisa and Miguel

So I need to learn to spell my sisters soon to be last name. She just got engaged last weekend to Miguel Tixsdfiasdfnaera or something like that. (Miguel, at least I kind of know how to pronounce it right?) So much good stuff happening in our family right now! Miguel is awesome and Lisa is super excited. They are going to be married in March (when Miguel's family can come over from Germany, or Portugal or where ever they are)

Here are a few photos I took of them a few months ago on a family hike.


Lisa and Miguel 001

Lisa and Miguel 007
HAHA - I love this picture - I don't know what they are unsure about - perhaps why they would make those faces while I was taking pictures that might end up on our blog?

1 comment:

lacie tidwell said...

haha cute pics!!! congrats Lisa and Miguel!!! they look like they have a ton of fun together!!