Monday, October 11, 2010

Sarah's first day of preschool!

Our little girl is growing up so dang fast. We spent the last 15 minutes looking at old photos of her and she has grown soooooo much in the last year. I know, everyone says that they grow up too fast. . . well guess what - THEY ARE RIGHT! Except for the missing the infant infant phase - maybe Katie misses it more than me, but I am not looking forward to waking up every 14 minutes all night and changing a million diapers and getting spit up on all my ties again. I really love having kids, and there are some great things about the first couples of months for sure. But they go the right speed, everything else is too fast, but those first months are pretty rough. I am sure I will change my tune the first time I hold that little dude. But I am kinda scared to have a infant again. I don't remember how to take care of a baby, since with Sarah we just "run and jump and play" (as Sarah would say).

Anyway, enough about me being nervous about another kid, the title of this post is Sarah's first day of preschool. Katie signed Sarah up for Miss Lacie's Montessori Preschool and Sarah is loving it. She was excited for weeks before and still gets excited and tells us "I get to go to preschool tomorrow" when we are putting her to bed. She only goes two days a week, but she is really enjoying it and getting a lot out of it.

Sarah's First Day of School 010
Here she is with her new backpack - which she loves!


Sarah's First Day of School 003
As you can tell she was so excited she could barely contain herself, or eat her breakfast for that matter!


2 comments:

lacie tidwell said...

and she is doing MARVELOUSLY!!! She is really absorbing a lot of info and making friends- she's doing so great! these pics are adorable by the way! Love ya Sarah!!

Kristin Chesnik said...

She looks SOOOOO happy!